[R] Intro to R: lecture presentation

partha_bagchi@hgsi.com partha_bagchi at hgsi.com
Mon Oct 25 17:52:32 CEST 2004

I get the same with IE6 on Windows XP.

Thomas Schönhoff <tom_woody at swissinfo.org>
Sent by: r-help-bounces at stat.math.ethz.ch
10/25/2004 11:19 AM

        To:     R User-Liste <r-help at stat.math.ethz.ch>
        cc:
        Subject:        Re: [R] Intro to R: lecture presentation

Hello Arin,

Arin Basu schrieb:

> A couple of weeks back, I asked a question on the list that I was
invited to provide an introductory lecture on R to a group of academicians
in Kolkata. I thank all of you who had generously guided me in providing
me web links and words to the wise.

> Time to give back. I did the presentation on introduction to R and
uploaded the presentation files at the following site:

> http://www.aloofhosting.com/arinbasu/Rtutorial/Rintroweb_files/frame.htm
>
> A shortened form of url is here (easy for cutting and pasting):
>
> http://tinyurl.com/3zsr6
>
> Would greatly appreciate your feedbacks/opinions/advices on
errors/omissions.

Both links don't work for me, simply get an empty page and a black frame
on both websites (IE optimzed?) running Mozilla-1.7.x on Debian GNU/Linux.

sincerely

Thomas