[R] Install Package(RODBC) warning , why?

Ivy_Li Ivy_Li at smics.com
Wed Oct 27 10:40:28 CEST 2004

 Hi everybody,
	Could I consult one problem?

	I want to access database with RODBC,  first download  this package from  http://www.microsoft.com/data/odbc as part of MDAC, the version is the newest version 2.7.0. But  after I have installed this Package(RODBC) and run command  libaray(RODBC), the R system report the fillowing warning information.

	Error in eval(expr, envir, enclos) : couldn't find function "lazyLoad"
               In addition: Warning message:
               package RODBC was built under R version 2.0.0
               Error in library(RODBC) : package/namespace load failed

	why?
	Thanks for helping me!

Best Regards!
Ivy Li£¨Àîè¡£©
YMS in Production & Testing
Semiconductor Manufactory International(ShangHai) Corporation
#18 ZhangJiang Road, PuDong New Area, Shanghai, China
Tel: 021-5080-2000 *11754
Email: Ivy_Li at smics.com