[R] plot.baysian error = only 0's may mix with negative subscripts

Uwe Ligges ligges at statistik.uni-dortmund.de
Fri Oct 29 08:36:37 CEST 2004

Konstantinos Liolios wrote:

> I did make a typo and I meant plot.bayesian() from sma.  Hopefully most
> people can easily guess what I meant.

Forgive me, my brain is too small! I do not know which of the millions
of function is in which of the > 400 CRAN packages.
It's is your homework to say which package it is in and to specify an
example, since other people already invest quite a lot of time in order
  to provide help. Please read the posting guide!

 > It looks like NAs are illegal
> from 1.9 and later.  I am surprised that stat.bayesian() still allows it
> but plot has a problem with it.

Maybe. The error message does not suggest it directly and you haven't
told us anything about the data (in particular nothing about NAs). You
have still not given an easily reproducible example.

Uwe Ligges