[R] glmm

Niko Speybroeck NSpeybroeck at itg.be
Thu Sep 2 11:33:51 CEST 2004

Hi Dimitris,
Thanks a lot for the answer! I see that in glmm you can specify "weight=" but
this is according to me corresponding to for example the frequency of a
certain observation and not to an weighing factor because of the sampling
design. Tell me if I'm wrong. Do you have an example with GLMM or glmmPQL, in
which you use sampling (probability) weights? Thanks in advance.
Niko