[R] download of 1.9.1

Kevin Wang Kevin.Wang at maths.anu.edu.au
Wed Sep 8 05:03:56 CEST 2004

Hi,

On Tue, 7 Sep 2004, Kathy DeRiemer wrote:

> Hi there,
>
> I downloaded version 1.9.1 WinZip file, 9.367 bytes ( so I can update my R

Ummmm....it doesn't sound right, 9 bytes????

> and use the vcd package) but cannot get the download from your Web site to
> unzip and install.  So silly!
>
> The error message is :" Error reading header after processing 0
> entries."  I tried downloading from 3 different URLs, all yielding the same
> message when I try to unzip and install the file.

Well, since you mentioned WinZip I'm assuming you are using R under
Windows.  IN which case why don't you update the package from Rgui using
the menu?  See the FAQ...

Cheers,

Kevin

--------------------------------
Ko-Kang Kevin Wang
PhD Student
Centre for Mathematics and its Applications
Building 27, Room 1004
Mathematical Sciences Institute (MSI)
Australian National University
Canberra, ACT 0200