[R] Excel TDIST and TINV

Justace Clutter prophecy at corpranet.net
Tue Sep 14 13:25:03 CEST 2004

Hello all...

	I am really new to statistics and I am trying to figure out a way to
apply Chauvenet's criterion using the t-distribution on a set of numbers
in perl.  I was unable to find a TDIST and TINV function for perl.  I am
getting these functions from Excel.  So, I figured that I would install
R and call it from perl, overkill for what I need I know.  I am having a
hard time figuring out how to mimick the Excel TDIST and TINV functions
in R.  Can somebody give me a hand with this?  Thanks in advance.

--
Justace Clutter <prophecy at corpranet.net>