[R] Can I find the datetime an object was last assigned to/saved?

Prof Brian Ripley ripley at stats.ox.ac.uk
Tue Sep 14 09:16:38 CEST 2004

On Tue, 14 Sep 2004, Uwe Ligges wrote:

> davidr at rhotrading.com wrote:
>
> > I'm using v 1.9.1 under Windoz XP.
> >
> > Can I do the equivalent of "ls -l" on my R objects? R's "ls()" lists
> > only the names.
>
> For example ll() in package gregmisc.

But that does not give datetimes, since they are not recorded.

It also needs a warning on object sizes, which had it credited its use of
object.size you would have been able to find.  Would the maintainer please

1) Give credit where credit is due and add a \seealso, and
2) Include an appropriate warning.

Brian D. Ripley,                  ripley at stats.ox.ac.uk