[R] Howto enlarge fonts size in R- Graphics?

Thomas Schönhoff tom_woody at swissinfo.org
Tue Sep 14 10:47:18 CEST 2004

Hi,

I am fairly new to GNU R !
At the moment I am doing an intensive learning on the basics of GNU
R-1.91, especially graphics like plots and alike,  by reading the
introductory docs!
Well, except some occasional glitches (X11 output errors) everything
seems to be fine, thanks to developers for this fine program!
But there is a slight problem with the size of fonts in graphics, i.e.
its very hard form me to read labels of variables in plots or other
graphical representations! (yes, I am little short sighted)
How may I mainpulate/enlarge the fonts size in graphics from within GNU R ?

Thanks for your time

Thomas

System: GNU/Linux (Debian Sid)
GNU R: 1.91