[R] lomb periodogram package

Earl F. Glynn efg at stowers-institute.org
Wed Sep 15 20:40:41 CEST 2004

> Does anyone know the name of the package that
> includes a function for computing the lomb periodogram on irregular
> spaced ts data? I saw the package once ~ 1 month ago but cannot
> find it now ...

I have a LombScargleLibrary.R file that I will be talking about at CAMDA '04
in November:

Searching for Periodic Microarray Expression Patterns Using Lomb-Scargle
Periodograms
http://research.stowers-institute.org/efg/2004/CAMDA/

I'll get the file online by the time of the conference on Nov 10:
http://www.camda.duke.edu/camda04

I could E-mail you the preliminary version before then if you'd like.  Just
drop me an E-mail.

efg
Earl F. Glynn
Scientific Programmer