[R] Slightly off-topic --- distribution name.

David Scott d.scott at auckland.ac.nz
Thu Sep 16 00:00:26 CEST 2004

I believe this is the skew-Laplace distribution, although the skew-Laplace
does allow for the location of the mode of the distribution to vary.

Have a look at the function dskewlap in HyperbolicDist. The help on that
function gives a reference to a paper by Feiller et al which describes the
distribution.

David Scott