SV: [R] compilation failed for package

geir.systad@nina.no geir.systad at nina.no
Tue Sep 21 11:04:49 CEST 2004

Thanks to Roger Bivand, my problem was solved. binutils 2.14 was updatet to binutils 2.15, as indicated under.

Geir Helge Systad
Norwegian Institute for Nature Research
Arctic Ecology, Polarmiljøsenteret, N-9296 Tromsø, Norway
Adress aug-04 to feb-05:
Albert Pettersonsvei 13, N-5750 Odda
fax      +47 85 03 82 14
phone    +47 53 64 24 94