[R] mtrace and debug

Thomas Schönhoff tom_woody at swissinfo.org
Mon Sep 27 12:37:39 CEST 2004

Hello,

pointed to the article "Debugging Without (Too Many) Tears" of Mark
Bravington in Rnews Vol 3/3, December 2003 there is a package mvbutils
mentioned.
So I started to install this package from within R

 > install.package(mvbutils)

I receive an error essage that this package is not found! Is due to a
merge,removal or rename of this package?

When I try to follow this article by typing i.e:

mtrace

I receive also an error message, that function mtrace is not found?

Where do I find the above mentioned package?

thanks

Thomas

platform i386-pc-linux-gnu
arch     i386