[R] Re: tseries Package for R

Martin Henry H. Stevens HStevens at MUOhio.edu
Tue Sep 28 15:14:59 CEST 2004

Load the R framework put together by Jan de Leeuw; Professor and Chair,
UCLA Department of Statistics, available at http://gifi.stat.ucla.edu/
Hank
On Sep 28, 2004, at 1:25 AM, Adrian Trapletti wrote:

> Wizon wrote:
>
>> I am using Mac OSX.  I am first starting to use R and have not
>> installed any packages yet.  I searched through the CRAN site for a
>> Mac OSX version, but did not find one.  I downloaded the tar.gz
>> package.  Will this work on the Mac?  Is there a way to get a package
>> that I don't have to compile?  Thanks in advance for your help.
>>
>> Adam
>>

> Dear Adam
>
> Sorry, I can't help you since I never used R under MacOS. However, I
> cc your mail to R-help. Maybe you get some feedback from there.
>
> Best regards
> Adrian

Dr. Martin Henry H. Stevens, Assistant Professor
338 Pearson Hall
Botany Department
Miami University
Oxford, OH 45056