[R] specifying exports for R CMD SHLIB

martin@ist.org martin at ist.org
Tue Sep 28 15:33:18 CEST 2004

Yes it is Windows and I'm using a cygwin version of gcc to compile.
I thought it would be 'cleaner' to have only the functions exported
that are intended to be called from R. It is no big deal though, I
just wondered if I'm using the wrong format for the .def file or
making another simple mistake.
I will also have another look at the R-ext manual like Jari suggested.

Thanks for your help,

Martin Keller-Ressel

Am Tue, 28 Sep 2004 14:06:20 +0100 (BST) hat Prof Brian Ripley
<ripley at stats.ox.ac.uk> geschrieben: