[R] slow loops in Monte Carlo Simulations

Witold Eryk Wolski wolski at molgen.mpg.de
Tue Sep 28 15:09:37 CEST 2004

Hi!

Have you taken a look at the MCMCpack - package on cran:
"This package contains functions for posterior simulation for a number
of statistical models. All simulation is done in compiled C++ written in
the Scythe Statistical Library Version 1.0. All models return coda mcmc
objects that can then be summarized using the coda package."

/E