[R] Enright/Chi-square periodogram / periodicity

Martin Maechler maechler at stat.math.ethz.ch
Tue Sep 28 09:24:57 CEST 2004

    MalladiS> I am trying to compute the periodicity of a time
    MalladiS> series.  I would like to know which function in R
    MalladiS> does it.

Have you considered using  spectrum()  with its many variants?

I guess that its methodology is much better than the one in

    MalladiS> Also, how do I plot a Enright / Chi-square
    MalladiS> periodogram using R ?  ( Enright, J.T., 1965,
    MalladiS> Journal of Theoret. Biol. 8,426-468)

(a bit old)

    MalladiS> Greatly appreciate your help.

You're welcome
Martin Maechler, ETH Zurich