[R] (no answer)

Frank E Harrell Jr f.harrell at vanderbilt.edu
Fri Apr 1 15:01:03 CEST 2005

I wish to perform brain surgery this afternoon at 4pm and don't know
where to start.  My background is the history of great statistician
sports legends but I am willing to learn.  I know there are courses and
numerous books on brain surgery but I don't have the time for those.
Please direct me to the appropriate HowTos, and be on standby for
solving any problem I may encounter while in the operating room.  Some
of you might ask for specifics of the case, but that would require my
following the posting guide and spending even more time than I am
already taking to write this note.

I will be out of the office from 1:15pm to 1:25pm today.  This
information should be valuable to many.

I. Ben Fooled
Technical University of Nonparametric Multivariate Statistics
Slapout, Alabama

-------
LEGAL NOTICE\ Unless expressly stated otherwise, this messag...{{dropped}}