[R] Error in save.image(): image could not be renamed

jmoreira@fe.up.pt jmoreira at fe.up.pt
Mon Apr 4 15:31:51 CEST 2005

Hello,

I am doing intensive tests on SVMs parameter selection. Once a while I got the
error:
 Error in save.image(): image could not be renamed and is left in .RDataTmp1
I cannot use the information saves in .RDataTmp1. When that happens I loose
several hours of tests. It happens, ussualy when the computer is locked, i.e.,
there is not other relevant processes running on. I can do tests and get the
problem an repeat axactly the same tests and everythings runs o.k.

Thanks for any help

Joao Moreira