[R] Dead wood code

Dan Bebber danbebber at yahoo.co.uk
Tue Apr 5 17:09:36 CEST 2005

Mike,

I used R for exactly that purpose, to test a new
method for sampling coarse woody debris in silico
against existing alternatives. The results are
published in:
Bebber, D.P. & Thomas, S.C., 2003. Prism sweeps for
coarse woody debris. Canadian Journal of Forest
Research 33, 1737-1743.
I will put a reprint in the post, and will forward the
R code in a separate message. Please cite the article
and acknowledge the original code in any publications.

Cheers,
Dan Bebber

Department of Plant Sciences
University of Oxford