[R] Importing data into R

Ales Ziberna ales.ziberna at guest.arnes.si
Thu Apr 7 18:14:12 CEST 2005

I don't know if it does what you want, however you might try package RExcel.
However it is not on  CRAN. You can find it on
http://sunsite.univie.ac.at/rcom/download/.

I belive it might be obsolete and replaced by R (D)COM Server V1.35
(previously you needed this package to use RExcel) which you can find on
http://cran.planetmirror.com/contrib/extra/dcom/RSrv135.html (description)
or http://cran.planetmirror.com/contrib/extra/dcom/RSrv135.exe (add-on).

I hope this helps!

Ales Ziberna