[R] error in save.image (addendum)

Angelo Canty canty at math.mcmaster.ca
Fri Apr 8 02:38:30 CEST 2005

Some further remarks:

The problem is not in executing save.image as I get the same error when I
try to simply print out the function.

I managed to quit and save my workspace using
save(list = ls(all=TRUE), file = ".RData"); q("no")

On restarting R with the same workspace save.image works fine.

Even though I have managed to solve the problem for now, I would still be
interested in knowing why it happened so that I can avoid whatever it was
I did!

Thanks,
Angelo

|   Angelo J. Canty                Email: cantya at mcmaster.ca     |
|   Mathematics and Statistics     Phone: (905) 525-9140 x 27079 |
|   McMaster University            Fax  : (905) 522-0935         |
|   1280 Main St. W.                                             |
|   Hamilton ON L8S 4K1                                          |