[R] R-generated animation of a polynomiograph

François Pinard pinard at iro.umontreal.ca
Sat Apr 9 02:03:41 CEST 2005

Hi, people.

Two days ago, I sent to this list a little toy for exploring
polynomiographs (yet, the mathematical formulas were not polynomials
anymore, so the name is not really appropriate).

After studying R calls, expressions and functions a bit more, I gave
myself the homework of producing an animation out of my recent toy.  The
resulting animation, and also the sources, are available at:

    http://pinard.progiciels-bpi.ca/plaisirs/nr-anim-01.html

P.S. - My intent was studying R, much more than producing art :-). I'm
sure anyone could do nicer, playing a few hours with this!

--
François Pinard   http://pinard.progiciels-bpi.ca