[R] Building R packages under Windows.

Dimitris Rizopoulos dimitris.rizopoulos at med.kuleuven.ac.be
Mon Apr 11 09:26:03 CEST 2005

I presume you got this error message:

Error: environment variable Tmpdir not set (or set to unusable value)
and not default available.
    at ...\perl/R/Utils.pm line 67

The simplest thing to do is to create a folder named "Temp" in your C
drive.

I hope it helps.

Best,
Dimitris

----
Dimitris Rizopoulos
Ph.D. Student
Biostatistical Centre
School of Public Health
Catholic University of Leuven

Address: Kapucijnenvoer 35, Leuven, Belgium
Tel: +32/16/336899
Fax: +32/16/337015
Web: http://www.med.kuleuven.ac.be/biostat/
     http://www.student.kuleuven.ac.be/~m0390867/dimitris.htm