[R] RE:Building R packages under Windows.

Duncan Golicher dgoliche at sclc.ecosur.mx
Tue Apr 12 02:55:13 CEST 2005

Many, many thanks to Renaud Lancelot who sent me exactly the sort of
guide I was looking for. It is in French, but exceptionally clear and
easy to follow and I got a rough and ready test package built in no
time. It really is not that hard if you don't bother with TeX/LaTeX.
Most of my previous hassles seemed to have arisen from path problems.

Even so it would be nice to see the process streamlined a bit more in
the future.

Thanks again to everyone,

Duncan Golicher

--