[R] Fitting a mixed negative binomial model

Ben Bolker bolker at zoo.ufl.edu
Wed Apr 13 19:21:17 CEST 2005

   I *think* (but am not sure) that these guys were actually (politely)
advertising a commercial package that they're developing.  But, looking at
the web page, it seems that this module may be freely available -- can't
tell at the moment.

    Ben

620B Bartram Hall                            bolker at zoo.ufl.edu
Zoology Department, University of Florida    http://www.zoo.ufl.edu/bolker
Box 118525                                   (ph)  352-392-5697
Gainesville, FL 32611-8525                   (fax) 352-392-3704