[R] gnlr/3 question

Arnout Standaert arnout.standaert at student.kuleuven.ac.be
Thu Apr 14 10:39:27 CEST 2005

Hi list,

I'd like to fit generalized gamma and weibull distributions to a number
of data sets. I've been searching around and found references to R and
Jim Lindsey's GNLM package, which has the gnlr and gnlr3 procedures that
can do this.

Now, I'm completely new to R, and I'm working my way through the
introduction... Nevertheless, I'd like to ask if someone could post a
straightforward example of the use of gnlr/gnlr3 for simply fitting
distributions (so, basically, with a null model)...

Thanks in advance,

Arnout