[R] example on front page doesn't work in R 2.0.1

Hubert Feyrer hubert at feyrer.de
Fri Apr 15 22:43:26 CEST 2005

On Fri, 15 Apr 2005, Sundar Dorai-Raj wrote:
>> Error in plotacpclust(swiss[, 1:5], 1, 3, hcut = 48) :
>>         couldn't find function "s.corcircle"
> Works for me with R-2.0.1 on Windows 2000. Did you remember to install the
> required packages?

I didn't install any packages beyond the "base" installation of R (which
comes with a lot of packages here on NetBSD). It seems it's loading the
required packages ok from the log (see above). Can you tell me where
s.corcircle() is defined for you? ("?s.corcircle" may tell).

  - Hubert

--
NetBSD - Free AND Open!      (And of course secure, portable, yadda yadda)