[R] Package 'R2HTML'

Singh, Avneet Avneet.Singh at graftech.com
Tue Apr 19 15:52:16 CEST 2005

I recently learnt how to use Sweave which is a wonderful tool
After which i also tried to use R2HTML as it would allow many of my
colleagues who dont use latex to be able to use and edit my work. I was
unable to make it work and couldnt find a way to implement it. I got some
errors.

I wonder if you could help me with it

i have a windows 2000 OS and the version of R is "R version 1.9.1,
2004-06-21"

This is the command i gave followed by the output, i couldnt find much info
on "SweaveParseOptions"

> Sweave("Sweave-test-1.Rnw",driver=RweaveHTML)

Writing to file Sweave-test-1.html
Processing code chunks ...
Error: couldn't find function "SweaveParseOptions"

"I have no data yet. It is a capital mistake to theorize before one has
data. Insensibly one begins to twist facts to suit theories instead of
theories to suit facts."
~ Sir Arthur Conan Doyle (1859-1930), Sherlock Holmes