[R] expandable tree visualization

Zhesi He zh107 at york.ac.uk
Wed Apr 20 13:22:46 CEST 2005

Hi,

Sorry if the answer is really simple. But I'm looking for a expandable
tree visualisation (like file organisation with plus or minus sign on
the left to expand the tree). As the file is quite big. ~12000 rows.
and with possible 5 layers (so there are index numbers like 1.1.1.1.1
to make then into different classes). I programmed in tk and ggobi,
both are very slow as it loads the data all at once and cost about 5
seconds just to load 2000 files. Is there an automatic way of doing
this?

Many thanks.

Zhesi He
Computational Biology Laboratory, University of York
York YO10 5YW, U.K.
Phone:  +44-(0)1904-328279
Email:  zh107 at york.ac.uk