[R] Special Offer from the Xandria Collection!

Xandria Collection xandriaselect at lists.xandria.com
Wed Apr 20 14:59:00 CEST 2005

Free Shipping and SPRING FEVER Sale at Xandria.com

Receive FREE SHIPPING on all orders placed using this link! (http://www.xandria.com/promo-pages/spring2005.asp?aid=SEL_042005)   2-day air orders will be a flat rate of $14 when using the FREE SHIPPING link.

Just in case you missed it, April 15th has come and gone, taking with it some of your hard earned income with it.  And while Xandria certainly can't prevent the IRS from making their annual visit we can try to soften the blow of this unfortunate reversal of fortunes.

With the arrival of spring Xandria has offered you, our hard working and tax paying customers, the opportunity to save some of your hard earned money.  In our latest catalog - the SPRING FEVER SALE - we have put thirty-five of your favorite products on sale.  We also have added fifteen new products at special introductory sales prices.  On our website we are currently offering up to fifty percent off of our top selling products.

As an effort to give you our most valued customers some added relief we are offering free shipping on all orders from now until the end of the month.  All orders placed through this link (http://www.xandria.com/promo-pages/spring2005.asp?aid=SEL_042005) will receive free shipping.  For those of you who need to have you order right away, a 2-day air order will be a flat rate of $14.00.

Don't let this offer pass you by act today to take advantage of this incredible opportunity to take the sting out of tax season.

Xandria Customer Service

Share the love, forward this email to your friends!

Select Promotions - mailto:join-xandriaselect at lists.xandria.com
S.E.X. Newsletter - mailto:join-sexnewsletter at lists.xandria.com