[R] DOH! RE: R 2.1.0 for Windows installation error? atanh not in R.dll?

davidr@rhotrading.com davidr at rhotrading.com
Thu Apr 21 16:49:40 CEST 2005

I'm sorry to waste bandwidth. I re-read the console message for the tenth time and finally noticed R was looking in rw2001pat for libraries. Looking at my Env vars I see I set R_LIBS to look there. Changed R_LIBS, fixed problem.
DOH!

So now if I want to use several versions of R simultaneously, what do I do.
I set R_LIBS so it would look also in C:/R/extra for some added packages.

Thanks and sorry again,
David