[R] Error when downloading and installing ALL R packages

roger bos roger.bos at gmail.com
Fri Apr 22 14:54:43 CEST 2005

I have no idea how to solve that error, but I use the following bit of
code (which I picked up from someone else on this list) to update ALL
packages on CRAN and it works on 2.1.0:

x <- packageStatus(repositories="http://cran.r-project.org/src/contrib")
st <- x$avai["Status"]
install.packages(rownames(st)[which(st$Status=="not installed")])

May want to give it a try and see if it also produces that error.

Thanks,

Roger