[R] How to know if a classification tree is predicitve or not?

ward schrooten wardschrooten at yahoo.com
Sun Apr 24 12:38:08 CEST 2005

Hello,
I was just thinking about the same question. The
output in CART shows an overal sensitivity and
specificity of the tree built, plus cross-validation
result of overall sens and spec. I find this very
useful for interpretation of the value of a tree.
I didn't find this in the R output?

Greetings,
Ward Schrooten

Message: 5