[R] [R-pkgs] Biodem 0.1/orphaning of MAlmig

Federico Calboli f.calboli at imperial.ac.uk
Sun Apr 24 16:14:47 CEST 2005

Together with Alessio Boattini of the University of Bologna we have
created a package called Biodem. Biodem provides a number of functions
for Biodemographycal analysis, and we hope it will be useful to the
anthropological community.

Because Biodem contains all the functions found in Malmig (a package I
maintain), I would like to orphan it, or, even better, have it removed
from CRAN.

Finally, Biodem has been build on a Debian Linux box and is therefore
not yet available for Windows/OS X; Biodem was built with R 2.0.1
because I am using Debian 'testing' and the new R 2.1.0 is not yet
available for 'testing'. I will upload Biodem 0.2 as soon as I can build
it with R 2.1.

Regards,

Federico Calboli

--
Federico C. F. Calboli
Department of Epidemiology and Public Health

Tel  +44 (0)20 7594 1602     Fax (+44) 020 7594 3193

f.calboli [.a.t] imperial.ac.uk
f.calboli [.a.t] gmail.com