[R] color palette

Tuszynski, Jaroslaw W. JAROSLAW.W.TUSZYNSKI at saic.com
Thu Aug 4 13:33:01 CEST 2005

'Tim.colors' in 'fields' package goes from blue to red, and passes through
the colors cyan, yellow, and orange. Also known as Jet color-map in Matlab.
You can also easily design your own color map using 'rgb' function from
'gdDevices'.

Jarek

 Jarek Tuszynski, PhD.                           o / \
 Science Applications International Corporation  <\__,|
 (703) 676-4192                                   ">   \
 Jaroslaw.W.Tuszynski at saic.com                     `    \