[R] Searchable Mailing List Archives Down

Adaikalavan Ramasamy ramasamy at cancer.org.uk
Mon Aug 8 12:08:15 CEST 2005

The site by Robert King is now working again. I admit that I had
problems accessing it too few times last week. By adding the phrase
"site:https://stat.ethz.ch/pipermail/r-help/" in my google search, I got
something that resembled that output but it did specify from which
archive and month the results came from.

You might also find the search engine by Jonathan Baron
(http://finzi.psych.upenn.edu/nmz.html) useful and it searched the
documentations and functions as well as mail archives.

Regards, Adai