[R] archive of models

Vassily Shvets shv736 at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 9 10:55:18 CEST 2005

I'm wondering if there's a possibility of having a
bunch of models that have already been assembled and
run using R, that might be available to users? My own
interest is in AR and msm models, but examples  would
seem to be of great use to all kinds of statistical
analyses with R-- surely "a picture is worth a
thousand words"?

thanks,
russell
(I've noticed that someone is asking about the archive
in Australia, but this seems to be a little complex
and perhaps not dependable. I'm thinking of something
like the PDF "Introduction to R", but with worked
examples. Or maybe someone has some worked examples
they wouldn't mind publishing on the list...?)