[R] RGUI crash when opening script in XP Home enviroment

Knut Krueger admin at biostatistic.de
Tue Aug 9 17:09:08 CEST 2005

If  there is a helpfile open (f.e ?glm) and it is the top window, then
an exception error occurs (closing RGUI)
when I hit the open file button.
If the helpfile is not the top window (of the RGUI) I am able to open a
new script without any error.
The RGUI is not closing complete there is a blank screen left which I
have to close with the X Button or Taskmanager

Windows XP Home - German Version updates installed.

R-Version 2.1.0

If there you need any further details please ass for.

with regards
Knut Krueger
http://www.biostatistic.de