[R] clip to keep coordinate system?

ivo_welch-rstat8303@mailblocks.com ivo_welch-rstat8303 at mailblocks.com
Wed Aug 10 15:18:49 CEST 2005

Dear wizards:

despite my omission of the c() on the limits, a kind soul sent me the
answer: a par(new=T) will make the next plot() redraw nicely.

a help question for  R-2.1.0:  help.search("transparent")  gives
"No help files found with alias or concept or title matching
'transparent' using fuzzy matching."
but "?par" has the word transparent in the color specification section
(though an example of usage would make this one much clearer, too).
shouldn't help.search() look through the build-in docs, too?

sincerely, /iaw

---
ivo welch