[R] off-topic ODBC Q (was how to disable RODBC log file)

Prof Brian Ripley ripley at stats.ox.ac.uk
Thu Aug 11 10:26:24 CEST 2005

RODBC does not have a log file, and this is nothing to do with RODBC or R.

What you are talking about here is an *ODBC* log file, and for that you
need to consult your (unstated) device manager documentation for your
(unstated) OS.

The name of the log file (psqlodbc_*) should have given you a clue: it
seems to be coming from the ODBC driver.