[R] Problems runing R CMD check

Aleš Žiberna ales.ziberna at guest.arnes.si
Sat Aug 13 12:09:06 CEST 2005

Hello!

I have a problem checking the package. Firstly, I do not know how to specify
the package to check. I tied specify it by supplying the path and by runing
the R CMD check in the directory of the package.

In addition to that, I get an error bellow. Any suggestions on how to set
TMPDIR would be greatly appriciated!

C:\Ales\Statistika\Blocno modeliranje\dr\blockmodeling>R CMD check
* checking for working latex ...Error: environment variable TMPDIR not set
(or s
et to unusable value) and no default available.
 at D:\PROGRA~1\R\rw2011\share\perl/R/Utils.pm line 72

Thank you in advance for any help!
Ales Ziberna

P.S.: I am runing R 2.1.1 on Win XP, SP2. I installed rtools, mingw, perl as
suggested in the manuals.Here are some details about R:
platform i386-pc-mingw32
arch     i386
os       mingw32
system   i386, mingw32