[R] Using nonlinear regression

Mark Miller mmiller at nassp.uct.ac.za
Thu Aug 11 10:51:46 CEST 2005

Attached is a copy of my code, the data and the plots obtained by varying
terms manually, I was told that nonlinear regression in R could find the
values for me, but I am unable to figure how exactly I could implement this.
Any help would be very greatly appreciated as I am completely stuck on this
problem.