[R] Image from bytes streams

Márcio de Medeiros Ribeiro marcinhosbt at gmail.com
Tue Aug 16 15:33:05 CEST 2005

Hi,

First, thank you very much for the answers...

I have used the png() function before for generate the image and then
capture its bytes.

My big problem is that my program reads the image before that its
complete by the png() function. For instance, my graphic image has
1000Kb. When R saves it into the hard disk, my Java program reads the
file before the save operation completes (500Kb for example). So, I
got only a part of the file and hence the image... :(

One solution is read the image and search for a byte which represents
the end of the file, but it depends on the image format...

So, how can I discover that R image save operation stored the complete
file into the hard disk?

Thank you one more time!
--
Márcio de Medeiros Ribeiro