[R] Set R 2.1.1. in English

Patrick Giraudoux patrick.giraudoux at univ-fcomte.fr
Thu Aug 18 20:41:40 CEST 2005

OK. ¨Perfectly clear.

This written for other listers:

Shortcut is the shortcuts ("alias") everybody use to launch applications
(in French: "raccourci"), and for suckers (as I am): one just have to
right-click the shortcut used to launch Rgui.exe, select properties
("propriétés" in French) and add in the box target ("cible" in French)
LANGUAGE=en to the path. In my case: C:\R\rw2011\bin\Rgui.exe. Thus, it
makes C:\R\rw2011\bin\Rgui.exe LANGUAGE=en. Then click OK.

It works fantastic!!!!

Thanks a lot for this. It makes three weeks I was grumling everytime
(often) I started R, and frustrated with the SDI mode...

Patrick Giraudoux