[R] using paste and "\" to create a valid filename

Berton Gunter gunter.berton at gene.com
Fri Aug 19 17:11:33 CEST 2005

... and you can see that the "\\" is correct by cat(rankFile) instead of
print(rankFile), which is what entering the variable at the prompt actually
does.

-- Bert Gunter
Genentech Non-Clinical Statistics
South San Francisco, CA

"The business of the statistician is to catalyze the scientific learning
process."  - George E. P. Box