[R] help with unknown function

Mathieu Basille basille at biomserv.univ-lyon1.fr
Wed Aug 24 15:23:25 CEST 2005

Hello.

Sorry for the delay, (not so) long vacations...

Seems to me that it has something to deal with the 'adehabitat' package
which is very useful for radio-tracking data. ('adehabitat' is available
on CRAN)

BUT the 'getareahr' function doesn't exist. Could it be a mix between
'getverticeshr' and 'ararea' ? Maybe it was only one function in
precedent versions of the package. Take a look at the help files of
these functions, there is some nice examples.

Hope this helps!
Mathieu