[R] ttda on R 2.1.1: error

Prof Brian Ripley ripley at stats.ox.ac.uk
Mon Aug 29 15:59:22 CEST 2005

Looks like the package is not written for current R.  native.enc was used
prior to R 2.1.0.  Please take the advice of the posting guide and ask the
maintainer.

BTW, there is no package ttda on CRAN, and you have not told us where you
found it or what version you used.  If you mean

  	http://wwwpeople.unil.ch/jean-pierre.mueller/

it refers to rather old versions of R.