[R] ROracle and select query empty

Mathieu Drapeau mathieu.drapeau at mcgill.ca
Mon Aug 29 18:42:58 CEST 2005

I am using Linux Oracle Client 9i and I am running my R scripts on a Linux box.
I logged on our Oracle administration interface and the queries that I launched were executed and returned many lines directly to my Linux box.
It looks that the problem is with the fetch method.

Thank you very much,
Mathieu

> >/ Hi,
/> >/ I just installed ROracle and RDBI. The connection to the database seems
/> >/ to work also. My problem is when I am selection rows that really exist
/> >/ in the database, it is returning nothing. Where should I look to see
/> >/ what could be my problem?
/>