[R] Rcmdr extensions

John Fox jfox at mcmaster.ca
Mon Aug 29 23:56:37 CEST 2005

Dear Simone,

You'll find instructions for extending the R Commander in Section 4 of the
paper at <http://socserv.socsci.mcmaster.ca/jfox/Papers/R-commander.pdf>. In
most instances, you should cause commands to be executed and printed in the
Script window and output to appear in the Output window by using the
function doItAndPrint().

I hope this helps,
 John

John Fox