[R] cant get colAUC to plot

tom wright tom at maladmin.com
Thu Dec 1 10:34:02 CET 2005

Sorry perhaps I should have posted again. It wasnt a package error
instead it was my misunderstanding of what the package was asking for.
For future information the colAUC function requires a dataframe with at
least two datasets as well as an outcome set. It can be 'tricked' into
drawing an ROC curve for one set simply by duplicating the data.